Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 3

Vietnamese food is found quite often.
Of course we all here can't play, so while Becca works, the rest of us play! Abby, Scout, and I went to the store yesterday to shop for the days grocery's. That is one thing I noticed about Europe is that there are plenty of market's, bakery's, to go to. I have said before and will say again, the breads are the best in Europe!
The lower level here is Pizza.

Fish & Chips, pub style bar, serves a South Dakota flank steak
Home cooked meal.
 Three of the places we have ate thus far. We went to the pizza place the first day. Thin curst pizza was very good. Then supper at White Trash, which also serves as a Tattoo parlor. I couldn't talk Abby into that yet! Then yesterday, Abby & I was out walking around and took in a light lunch at the Vietnamese restaurant, spring rolls with chicken and shrimp, wontons, and chicken satay. Mint tea for Abby and Earl Grey for John.

Last night was John's turn to cook. So at the market we picked up pork chops & fresh vegetables, baked in a tomato base.

After supper walk took us for a couple of night caps. On a personal note, I've woken to some great blood sugar counts. The only thing I can contribute this to is the amount of walking we do when over in Europe. This should tell me something shouldn't it. Until the next blog, we say auf wiedersehen..
Grabby gets to feed Scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment