Friday, November 16, 2018

Week 1 completed!

Me without a laptop, my iPhone is my only means of posting my blog, hopefully this style of text first and photos last will work !

Our first week away from our home is complete! This week was mostly a getting reacquainted week with the two grandkids that are here with us. Of course Bunny has warmed up to us quickly, but Ru is only a few weeks past being one, so with Abby it’s been no problems, however today was the first day she warmed up to me! Go figure! In all fairness she has had a touch of a fever and cold. Now Abby has a cold so we’re playing it low keyed!

Last night Abby & I did go out for some traditional Irish food and Celtic music & dancing! It was all great fun! We stayed out to 11pm! We’re turning wild!




















No comments:

Post a Comment